Pages

Thursday 6 September 2018

VR study

Today we had fun because we did a Vr study and I found it fun because we got to learn about the first made bridge and that you had to pay a little bit fo money to cross because the money would help them cover the cost on the bridge and that we had to build a dam and drain all the water out so then they could build it and not have any water that they are swimming in and I learned that before the bridge was made that they used a small boat to cross the river.at the beginning we had to take a test and for the test we had to walk in a straight line and then once we were done that we had to go over to the other side and we put on glasses and he showed us a book that had pictures in them and it would be like wearing 3D glasses because the picture would come out at you and you had to name what the picture was but I think that for that test I did well because I think I got all of the words right.
I would like to thank Evon and her team of people who came out and gave us this learning opitunaty and thank you to Miss Anderson and Mrs. Kirkpatrick for making this possible for LS2.

No comments:

Post a Comment